Τετάρτη 15 Αυγούστου 2012


Greetings everyone!!!

OPTIMISM IS THE NEW WITCHCRAFT

I, Poluxronis Tat welcome you personally to my new blog!
It's the first time I try this, so I guess I have to learn a lot.
So, I would like to tell u a few words about what motivated me and encouraged me to create this blog from which I will be able to express my opinions and generally show u how I see the rest of the world!
Living in an era that pessimism rules and austerity measures control our lives, I feel that if someone thinks through an optimistic way he or she is concidered as the black sheep just because he or she has still the strength to look the sky and keep dreaming!
That's why I think optimism is the modern witchcraft and concidered just unacceptable!
Oprimists are NOT people from another planet, are NOT people with mentally problems, optimists are people with an advantage: THEY OWN THE POSSITIVE WAY OF THINKING!!!
And if in this so called "modern" society all the bad things that happen want to prevent me, and not only me but also us, from being optimists then I shout out loud telling that dreamers and optimistic people will always remain in this world!
OPTIMISM IS NOT ILLEGAL.
IS JUST A WAY OF THINKING.
............................................................
the end (!)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου